RH Managers (Pty) Ltd seeks to create value for the Fund through the following investment approach:
- Identify healthcare and rehabilitation opportunities from as early as pre-feasibility stage;
- Identify healthcare and rehabilitation opportunities already at bankable feasibility or requiring financial close - and that already satisfy critical aspects around new hospital builds, including; land acquisition, possession of suitable hospital licenses and a viable business case that supports both social and economic investment and is in line with the Fund’s investment mandate.
- Access under-funded companies or opportunities with rapid growth potential or a proven ability to capitalize on immediate and long-term growth opportunities without taking significant risks. For example, the Fund will analyse portfolio companies unable to grow or expand owing to a lack of capital.
- Actively manage portfolio companies through hands-on partnerships to improve corporate, financial, operational and strategic management; and
- Position portfolio companies for exit by collaborating with management to build companies with strong operations, good growth prospects and international governance and management practices, to create appealing acquisition targets for both strategic and financial investors.